Comfortable slip-resistant rubber sole & composite toe cap, OSHA Compliant temporary safety overshoes
Lightweight composite toes fit easily over existing rounded-toe shoes.
Companies concerned with foot injury hazards have a temporary solution for visitors or workers who require toe protection from stubbing and impact.
Ideal for :
- Casual or temporary workers
- Warehouse or factory visitors
- Salespeople, executives, and any other persons entering an area where foot protection is required.
- Use with your comfortable closed-toe footwear and high heels
- Much lighter than standard steel toe cap overshoes
- Lightweight, and ergonomic, easy to walk in and wear
- Practical, easy to store in a small space, fits in a locker easily
- Easy on-off design.
- Made for men and women
- Great toe protection while caring for and boarding horses.
- Helps protect toes while umpiring games
- Composite toes fit over medium width shoes
- The natural rubber back strap stays in place and stretches for a better adjustment.
- Waterproof and does not crack under cold weather.
- Sold as a Pair (L/R)
- OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements for temporary overshoe protection
- Cap inside height & width measurements to help choose the correct size
- Small-2 1/4 inches tall, 3 3/16 inches wide
- Medium-2 1/4 inches tall, 3 1/2 inches wide
- Large-2 1/2 inches tall, 3 10/16 inches wide
- XLarge- 2 1/2 inches tall, 4 inches wide
I have problems with my feet. Regular steel toe shoes hurt my feet. I'm glad I found these lightweight composite toe cap overshoes. Now my feet are protected at work, and I comply with my workplace regulations while wearing my own shoes. These composite toe caps are the perfect solution for me!
Wow, they are so light! Compared to my steel toe shoes that I have to wear only when I go into the warehouse...I wish I would have found these sooner.