Returns in near new condition missing rubber logo on the toe caps and some paint damage.
- Perfect for environments that have a steel toe cap requirement to help protect against stubbing and impact in a warehouse or factory,
- A natural rubber back strap stays in place and stretches over your own comfortable street shoes for a better fit.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space, ergonomic, and hygienic.
- Fits over most round-toed shoes and closed-toe high heels.
- Slip-resistant flexible sole. Quick easy on easy off design.
- It helps protect toes while umpiring games.
- Temporary protection for visitors, clients, management, office workers, salespeople, casual, and temporary workers.
- Great toe protection while caring for and boarding horses.
- A subtle black color that does not stand out and blends in easily. Made for men and women.
- Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size," not "foot size" Please see the sizing chart. For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit. Steel toe caps are medium-width.
✔ Oshatoes safety overshoes adapt to many types of shoes to provide temporary toe protection to help make your workplace safe.
✔ Oshatoes is suitable as a temporary steel toe shoe alternative.
✔ If your company requires workers to provide their own steel toe shoes, the Oshatoes overshoes provide a temporary alternative.
✔ Great quality heavy-duty protection
✔ Assembled in the USA
The fit - There may be a small gap between the top of a small profile shoe to the bottom of the steel toe cap. This is NORMAL. The size of the cap is to allow for different shoe heights.
Not compatible with large square-toed and wide shoes. Not intended for use with extra-long narrow-toed shoes, sandals, flip flops, or open-toed shoes and Fracture/walking boot.
Items are packaged to provide a safer and more efficient delivery of an item.
Free Standard US Shipping
A little heavy, but they protect my toes. I was skeptical at first but my friend let me use hers for a few days. These are far better than the steel toe shoes I was wearing. They are a little bit heavy at first and then I just got used to them and now I don't notice them. I had to buy my own pair.